Eu sabia e na terca feira dia 11 confirmou-se, e um Vicente :D
Ja tinha tido uma serie de sonhos e que me aparecia um menino igualzinho ao Ricardo so que com olhos "cor de mel" como os meus. Quando descobri que estava gravida soube institivamente que ia um menino e quando o vi pela primeira vez depois daquele susto ainda fiquei mais convencida, nao me perguntem porque, instinto de mae e lixado!
Desta vez o Ricardo veio comigo e com a Lynne a ecografia e foi uma verdadeira felicidade te-lo connosco (mesmo que ele nao tenha percebido quando lhe mostraram o sexo do filho, ha ha!) Mais importante do que ser um menino, esta todo perfeitinho com tudo no lugar, no percentil 50 e ja pesa 458 gramas. Como disse da outra ecografia, bom bom era poder ter uma maquina daquelas constantemente ligada a minha barriga!
Na terca feira foi tambem o dia do nascimento da minha primeira sobrinha, a Leonor. Acabou tudo por ser muito mais rapido do que se esperava, a menina tinha o cordao umbilical a volta do pescoco e estava em sofrimento e teve de ser tirada tal como a tia Sandra (nao te preocupes Leonor, acontece aos melhores).
Nao tenho palavras para exprimir convenientemente o que sinto neste momento. Tudo o que tenho a dizer e que ha muitos anos que nao sentia tanto a distancia.
Nao e linda? Isn't she beautiful?
I knew it and on Tuesday it was finally confirmed, it's a Vicente :D
I had had had many dreams before about a little boy just like Ricardo but, with "honey coloured" just like mine. When I found out that I was pregnant I knew instinctively that it was going to be a boy and when I first saw him after that scare I was even more sure, a mother's instinct is something else!
This time Ricardo managed to join me and Lynne at the hospital and it was absolutely fantastic to have him there with us (even though he didn't get it when he was shown his son's willy, ha ha!) But, more important and being a boy, he is all perfect and has everything in it's right place, he is at 50 percentile and already weighs a pound. As I said about the other scan, it would be lovely to have one of those machines constantly hooked up to my tummy.
Tuesday was also the birthday of my very first niece, Leonor. It all was much faster than expected, the little girl had the umbilical cord around her neck and was suffering so, she had to be "taken out" just like her auntie Sandra (don't worry Leonor, it happens to the best of us).
I have no words to properly convey how I feel at this moment in time. All I can say is that it has been a very long time since I have felt the distance between us as much as I do right now.
This was a great day indeed. I'm sorry you feel so far away from your blood family. I really understand. Part of my heart is always in NY wondering how they are doing.Knowing life would be richer if we saw each other more often.
ReplyDelete