Peco desculpas pelo atraso deste post, a vida a nossa volta impoe-se e a historia escrita da Sementinha sofre por causa disso, mas, decidi compensar-vos com a primeira foto!
Que tal?
Acham que se parece mais comigo ou com o Ricardo?
Fui fazer a primeira ecografia (oficial) no dia 4 de Agosto e devo dizer que estou muito feliz com os servicos de maternidade do hospital que nos calhou. Sao todos muito simpaticos, as instalacoes teem bom aspecto e cada gravida tem tres tecnicos por sala!
E ainda bem que eram tres, porque a Sementinha decidiu portar-se mal e tiveram de mudar de tecnico para conseguirem fazer as medidas necessarias para esta ecografia ser considerada um sucesso.
Nao tenho palavras para expressar o que sinto quando vejo a Sementinha, se fosse por mim, tinha sempre uma maquina aquelas agarrada a minha barriga so para me poder babar mais um bocadinho, e em cima disso saber que esta tudo bem, que e tao perfeita quanto e possivel para esta etapa da sua vida, que todas aquelas coisas assustadoras para a qual esta ecografia foi feita, nao metem mais medo... Bem, como eu disse nao ha palavras.
Tambem nao ha tambem palavras para a gratidao que eu sinto por ter tido a Lynne ao meu lado. Tenho muita pena por o meu urso nao ter podido ir, mas, o facto de ter tido alguem comigo numa ecografia tao importante, em quem nunca sabemos se vamos ouvir boas ou mas noticias, foi uma felicidade e alivio :)
Na proxima que vai ser no dia 11 de Outubro, vamos os tres :D
I apologize for the delay in writing this post, life around us imposes itself and the Little Seed's written story suffers because of that, but, I have decided to compensate you with it's first photo!
So?
Do you think that it looks more like me or Ricardo?
I had my first (official) scan on August 4th and I must say that I am very happy with the maternity services at our local hospital. Everyone is very kind, the installations look good and each pregnant lady has three technicians per scan room!
And luckily we had three, as the Little Seed decided to misbehave and they had to change technicians so that they could get the necessary measurements to consider this scan a success.
No words can describe what I feel when I see the Little Seed, and if I had my say, I would have one of those machines constantly glued to my tummy just so that could drool a little bit more. Also on top of that to find out that all is well, that it is as perfect as it is possible to be at this stage of it's tiny life, that we don't need to be afraid of all those scary things for which this scan was designed to detect... Well, there are just no words for that.
There are also no words for the immense gratitude that I feel for having Lynne by my side. I'm really sorry that the bear couldn't go, but, the fact that I had someone with me for such an important scan, when we're never too sure if we're going to get good or bad news, it was both great and a relief at the same time.
The next one will be on October 11th, and well all be there :D
Hey, it was a magical day for me too.I will never forget my first glimpse of my godson, he was laid back relaxing like he was reading a book I am going to tease him when hes a teenager about"not behaving" for the technicians. You were a hero that day xxx
ReplyDelete